SPAIN | marbella

4:12 am

So this time a call from Spain ! I travelled to Marbella to visit one of my friends who is staying there. I have never been there before so was soo excited ! We started our day with little exploration of the old town of Marbella. Old towns are my favorite thing in the world. Thats why I love Europe so much I guess.


Then of course we got a little tired and decided to sit down in the main square and just enjoy the sunshine. Here you can see the most amazing freaking thing in the world: FRESHLY SQUEEZED MANGO AND MELON JUICE. Where else could you get such a thing? No need to say, it was absolutely amazing.




I love meditteranean cities...


Freshest seafood platter out there... I love fresh food. Seriously. (I know it looks battery, but once you bit into it you know what im talking about)






And of course, after our food fiesta, being hedonists, we also need to have a little drink. 
friends who havent seen each other for ages + sangria + happy hour + sunshine = best afternoon



Plaza Naranja - Square of oranges. It does live up to the name I can tell.

You Might Also Like

0 opinions

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images