A day in Amsterdam

4:36 am




One thing - I love Amsterdam. In my life I've been travelling quite a lot but there is no other place (after my hometown Vilnius) that I enjoy more than the capital of Dutch land. The people, the vibe, the places - seriously, you can explore it for days and days but you never seem to be able to completely get to know this city. So I decided to upload some pictures from one day in Amsterdam city, so you can see it yourself. 

Bagels and beans - a place to have a bagel !

Amsterdam canals at night - you will notice a lot of couples sitting around. 





G - serves drunk brunch which includes eggs benedict and some (or a lot) bloody marys. 

Being a complete tourist - space cake next to a canal.

Amsterdam book market which we accidentally came across. You can only enter this when you pass the tiniest broma and it's a little street with these windows for books. Here, i opened this random book and the first thing I saw was something about lithuanians - such a coincidence !

Best Vietnamese in China town. 

Typical dutch pancakes in typical dutch pancake house 

Some more canals 

As you can tell from the picture - first coffee shop in the world 






You Might Also Like

0 opinions

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images