France | Paris

11:16 am

So this weekend i had a quick trip to Paris. Everything was very convinient - my friend from Brasil who I haven't seen in almost two years was there, cost of the trip was only €25 (iDbus - the best) and I had an amazing place to stay for free (in the city centre of Paris). So I thought why not! I only spend one day there but managed to see a lot. However during the trip my phone crashed and I had to reboot it therefore lost everything that was on it ! Luckily i instagrammed a picture before so I have at least something to show you ! If i manage to get some pictures from friends i will update it but im pretty sure you all know how touristy places of Paris look like.

P.S. french do drink a lot of wine. Even I could not keep up.



 That was my breakfast in Paris with a fricking amazing view !

You Might Also Like

0 opinions

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images