REVIEW: BURT'S BEES

7:08 am


For today I have a little review for you of a set of Burt's Bees products. I got it as a present so unfortunately I can't tell you how much was it. Its also all small size - perfect for travelling or carrying everyday in your bag.


Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream

LIKE: 


  • The consistency - its really really thick, so you feel like its good and nourishing for you hands when you put it on. However i would advice to put it before going to sleep or when you not gonna use your hands for quite some time since it takes time to soak in to your skin.
  • I do like the design a lot (which goes to almost all of their products).

DISLIKE: 
  • Since it's a really tiny jar of  7 grams of hand cream, I assume I will struggle with it if I will want to fully finish this product. At the moment it's still pretty full so i don't have any problems with getting it out of the jar yet. 
  • Smell - its really strong, and even though it does smell like almonds I am really not a fan of it. However it does smell like something good FOR your hands. 





Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit

LIKE:

  • Smell - oh the smell, it has a really nice hint of grapefruit, not too much, not too little.  
  • It does it's job - it moisturizes and refreshes your lips. I would say it's one of those basic items every girl should have. And it really is not a shitty lip balm - it actually works on your lips. 
  • 100% natural - not sure how much of the truth it is but it always feels better to know that you are not putting whole lot of chemistry on your body and what you apply is actually good for you.
DISLIKE:

  • Nothing - you really can't go wrong when purchasing this lip balm.




Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream

LIKE: 
  • Consistency - much lighter than the Almond Milk Hand Cream  I mentioned before, therefore much more convenient for everyday use. The size is also bigger - it contains 20 grams of the product.

 NEUTRAL:

  • Smell - better than Almond Milk Hand Cream but still has this weird hint of heavy cream. 

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream

LIKE:

  • SMELL - I wish they swapped the scents with Hand Creams cause this one smells amazing! Obviously, like coconuts and it doesn't have that weird hint of smell. 
I haven't properly used it so I can't say anything about the functionality of this cream yet, but I am sure it works well, just like the other products.



Burt's Bees Hand Salve

LIKE:

  • It works - I use it for my nail area if I have any scratches or cuticles and it helps to prepare nails for manicure. It also works as a treatment for your hands. 

NEUTRAL:

  • It smells like sauna to me and I can't decide whether I like it or not. 

All in all, I would recommend it to buy if you want to have a trial of the products and then purchase the normal size, or if you need a basic but nice gift for someone.

Here or here you can get something alike. 



You Might Also Like

0 opinions

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images