Lunch in Amsterdam

4:34 am

I guess from my previous posts you could tell my love for food, therefore I love going out for lunch or dinner. Or both. Anyways, I am glad I have a friend who likes that too and we always go exploring different places. But recently we have been coming to this one place more often.


First of all and aabsolute must have and my current favorite is vietnamese coffee. You get two glasses - one with some condensed milk and a coffee filter on top (that makes coffee drip in to condensed milk) and then you get a glass with ice. Once all the coffee is filtered through you mix it with condensed milk and pour it over ice. Seriously perfect, and I can't wait for summer to drink this and enjoy it even more.


Caramelized pork salad, unfortunately I cant remember the exact name. And as for Amsterdam it was pretty cheap too - 9 euros. Anyway, the salad was amazing, healthy (i think so) and very very filling. 


While waiting you can give yourself travel ache by reading this book with the most amazing pictures of Vietnam and vietnamese food. 


If you ever in Amsterdam don't miss it. It's called Nghia n Nghia x Chow Amsterdam


After lunch we went to a vinyl shop, to wander around. Got some free posters and CDs.


For all melomans - its a heaven.


P.S. I need to work hard on my photogrpahy skills, obviously

You Might Also Like

0 opinions

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images