Off to see the world

3:20 am

I am so excited because today I am leaving for my one months trip! First I am going to Spain, Marbella, to see my amazing friend who we have a tradition to travel at least once a year together. So then we gonna go to Morroco and travel around there! After that I am going home to Lithuania to celebrate hopefully white christmas with my family and friends. Following will be Austria where I am going to ski and celebrate New Years ! After that Amsterdam again. I am so so excited, I worked so hard this month so I can afford to do this travelling by myself. Even though I am missing couple of important things at university I always think that if you want to you can make it work. Also travelling for me is so important that I can't just say no to these amazing opportunities.


Also having a break from this place will be useful too. Living with so many students in one place can get bit too dramatic. I think everyone who has ever lived on a campus knows this feeling. And the weather... The weather too. i personally love winter, but now its just rain and wind. Can't wait to hop on the plane and escape to little bit of sunshine!

You Might Also Like

0 opinions

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images