FRESH START

3:37 am

Hoi! So I am making a fresh start once again and this time I am really determined to make my blog survive since there is so much happening in my life and I have so much to document.
First, little introduction - I just came out of being underaged and stepped straight in to the streets of Amsterdam moving here from Vilnius, Lithuania. Here I study Trade Management Asia and work part time as a bartender. In between I party, cook, travel and try to keep my life together. So I will try to keep my blog about the things that I am up to in my life which includes - city adventures, travelling, food (sometimes healthy sometimes not so) and occasional anything in betweens. So that's it for now, stay updated. : )

(2012, New Zealand)

You Might Also Like

0 opinions

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images