Exhaustion

10:57 am


I'm just gonna jump ahead and tell you guys what is happening at the moment with me. So as I mentioned before I've been travelling quite a lot these last couple of weeks and while I was in Morroco I had a really bad heartache. So when I got home to Lithuania I went to see a doctor and he diagnosed me with 1st degree exhaustion. I can see where it came from, luckily right after that I went on a skii trip with my family to Austria. Which means a loooot of sleep, healthy exersice (obviously, skiing), lots of nice food and fresh air everyday. First two night I slept 13 hours straight and the third night only 10 hours was enough for me. You could tell I feel much better now and the thought of three more such days is really appealing.








You Might Also Like

0 opinions

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images